School Board Information
- Don Pampel, President
- Robert Gerber, Vice President
- Kyle Arvin, Secretary
- Rachel Cantrell, Member;
- Dr. Brandi Schemerhorn, Member
- Jason Kilmer, Member
- Brian Melchi, Member
- School Board meetings are the second Monday of every month at 7:00 PM.
July 11, 2017
FROM: Dr. Kathy Goad, Tri-County School Corporation
RE: Regular School Board Meeting, Monday, July 10, 2017
The Tri-County School Board met for their Regular meeting on Monday, July 10, 2017.
The following topics were covered:
- Under the Technology Report, Dr. Goad reported in the absence of Mrs. Shannon Kelly, Technology Director, that 251 iPad 2’s have been sent to Classform for recycling/Buyback and they are starting to process the STEAM items that we have requested for enhancing each school. The phone system is starting to move forward, Huston Electric is currently programming each system that will be in the buildings based off of our current extension list and settings today. ENA is working on implementing our SIP Trunk. We are waiting for an actual go-live date from them to see when we will be able to turn on our new phone system. We have received the Dell laptops for the high school and the iPads for the Primary school. The Chromebooks are set to ship out for delivery any time.
- Under Board Committee Reports, Mr. Pampel reported in regards to the RWCDC, that the 4th of July Biathlon numbers were down and Mr. Gerber said they would know the final numbers by the next Board meeting.
View Full Meeting Minutes